The New Decision Making Process Towards Attending Events | Event Manager Blog
- Problem/Need Recognition
- Information Search
- Evaluation of Alternatives
- Purchase-After Behaviour
- Post Purchase Behavior-After
- Our Problem or Need, Out Loud
- Search and Serendipity
- Smart Evaluation
- Twisted Post Purchase
Click through for details on what each step involves.
- Most of the changes are surely materializing thanks to the innovation brought about by some event startups and technology.
- The way we manage content (especially if user generated) will impact the success of our event business (more on this HERE).
- We are faced with new opportunities and fresh risks. Our awareness of where our attendees hang out, what their social and tech preferences are will turn most threats into competitive advantages.
- Some technology and platforms available exclusively to consumer products are now becoming available for the events industry. The shift is happening here and now.
This post is by no means comprehensive yet it could give you a good basis to start implementing a more aware marketing strategy.